A home depot employee saved the life of a kitchen light that was falling on the floor of a home in Georgia.
A couple of weeks ago, the light was accidentally switched off and the fixture fell on the ground, hitting the wall and sending a shower of sparks.
The electrical worker, who was working on a project for the company, called the police and quickly realized it was the wrong fixture.
He immediately called the fire department and, with the help of his wife, he was able to fix the fixture without any damage to the kitchen.
A local fire department spokesman told local Fox affiliate WSB that the fire was extinguished without incident.
[WSB via Mother Jones]